Once again, not my recipe. I got this one from a Thanksgiving coupon flyer about 7 years ago. But it’s always a hit at the holiday gatherings in my family.
15 oz. can of pumpkin
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 large eggs
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
9 in. unbaked pie crust
1. Heat oven to 450°. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
2. Bake 15 minutes and reduce oven temperature to 350°. Bake an additional 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean.
This one is so sinfully delicious that just typing the recipe makes my mouth water. It is not my recipe, but I don’t remember where I got it from, so I can’t give credit where credit is due.
4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
3/4 cup sugar, divided
3 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
3 tbsp. cold butter
3/4 cup buttermilk
1. In a large bowl combine the blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Transfer to a greased 2 qt. baking dish.
2. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and remaining sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in buttermilk until just moistened. Drop by spoonfuls on top of blueberry mixture.
3. Bake uncovered at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until the top is a golden brown.